15 Şubat 2011 Salı

My Semester Holiday

     I was bored at first week. Just sleep, sleep and sleep! I impatiently waited  my final  scores. Almost I checked my KU account on everyday. When I learned my scores, I was shocked. All my points were very good. My average score is 3.40 out of 4 :) My holiday was wonderful after that day.

     My high school friends called me. I met with many of my friends are on vacation. I missed so them. I wish I could go to the old days. Everyone was honest and compassionate. I missed Demet the most. So, I stayed her home a few days. Demet prepared a mushroom cookies for me. I love her amazing! <3




     
     I went to Eskişehir at last week. I visited my grandmother, my aunt and cousin. I did shopping together them. Then I saw my old boy friend and felt bad. I remembered  our memories. He was the wrong man for me. I have so regret. So, I haven't wanted anyone in my life for 2 years. Inspite of everything, holiday was good for me. I have to smile..*

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder